Koorana is a purpose-driven and community-owned not-for-profit organisation that has operated for over 40 years, and supports children aged 0 to 18 years.
We provide a range of diverse services to give you the skills and support your family needs to help your child learn confidently, make friends, and reach their potential.
Koorana offer a range of services to support you and your child through their developmental stages with early childhood, educational and interventional supports. Our experienced professionals work in partnership with you to support your child’s learning and development, and to help you in meeting your child’s goals.
Our services include:
- 14 community and venue-based playgroups that help families meet, support children to play and learn socialisation skills;
- Two inclusive preschools that enable learning for all and provide early education supports;
- A siblings programs to support children aged 7 to 12 years who have a brother or sister with a disability;
- A range of free supports and workshops for young families for children aged 0 to 5 years, focusing on development for children 0 to 3 years; and
- We are a registered NDIS provider and we run a range of disability services for children such as speech therapy, occupational therapy, psychology, and behavioural supports.
Koorana provide services across the Inner West, South West, South East and Southern areas of Sydney. Our services can be provided at our clinics or in the community such as at school, at your home or at another venue that is convenient for you.
Call our team on 02 9750 4100 to discuss how Koorana can help your child reach their full potential or visit us at https://www.koorana.org.au/.